In the regulations below you will find the house rules that apply within Van der Valk Hotel Drachten. By entering/staying at Hotel Drachten you agree to the house rules below.
The house rules of Van der Valk Hotel Drachten
- All instructions from hotel staff, related to house rules, must be followed.
- During your presence you will use property of Hotel Drachten and third parties, it is prohibited to commit theft or destruction.
- Hotel Drachten may charge a deposit at any time. After the rooms have been inspected and found to be in order at check-out, the deposit will be refunded to you. The security deposit will only be refunded to the guest who provides identification during check-in.
- A valid ID must be presented at check-in. Check-in is possible from 18 years. Persons under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent/guardian and must be able to demonstrate that they have permission when requested.
- There are cameras in various places within the building. Everyone who is in our Hotel, consents to the making of recordings. In the event of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
It is not allowed to:
- To smoke in the hotel. Smoking is prohibited in all our rooms and in all our public areas. If you smoke in the room or in a public area, we are forced to impose a fine of € 150.00.
- To possess, use or trade (soft) drugs (including nitrous oxide cartridges) or weapons during your stay. Remaining nitrous oxide containers cannot be collected and will be destroyed.
- Paid reception of guests in the room for sexual activities.
- To be present in the room with more people than the number for which the reservation has been made and to receive visitors in the room.
- Burn (waxine) candles in the room and/or make party decorations. When party decorations are found, we charge a cleaning fee of € 25.00 per hour.
Charge the battery of your e-bike in your hotel room. There are sufficient charging points in the bicycle shed.
- Tape and/or remove fire detectors or otherwise render smoke detectors harmless. We charge a fine of € 150.00 for masking, removing or rendering the smoke detectors harmless.
- Rent a room in your name without staying in the room yourself.
- Causing nuisance to another through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind. If the fire alarm goes off due to you and the fire service has to drive unnecessarily, we will charge the call-out costs of the fire service of € 275.00 to you.
You must leave the room in the same condition as you found it. We have a one-time warning policy. If this is not followed, you must leave the hotel immediately. No money will be returned and any deposit paid will be retained. A listing on the blacklist also follows, which applies to all Van der Valk Hotels.