House rules for dogs
Dogs are welcome in our restaurant, bar/brasserie (provided they are on a leash and the dog is kept under the table) and in some of our standard and comfort rooms. Please note: It is not allowed to bring your dog to the breakfast room!
We have also drawn up a number of house rules to make your stay and the stay of our other guests as pleasant as possible.
- If you bring your dog(s) to our hotel, you must indicate this when making your reservation. We have a limited number of rooms that allow pets. These are assigned by our reception staff;
- A surcharge of € 15.00 per night is charged for bringing a dog during an overnight stay in our hotel;
- We use a maximum of two pets per room;
- Dogs must always be kept on a leash in the hotel, in the restaurant, in the bar/brasserie, on the terrace and in the car park;
- Dogs are not allowed to sit on our hotel beds and armchairs;
- For damage to the interior, the owner of the dog is liable for the repair costs;
- It is not allowed to leave your dog alone in the hotel room when you are not in the hotel yourself. When you use the restaurant, the breakfast room, the bar/brasserie or conference room accommodation and you leave your dog in the room, you must report this to the reception. This way we can reach you in case of noise nuisance;
- Before entering the restaurant, check that your dog is dry and does not leave any mud marks;
- Make sure your dog listens and is not a nuisance to the other guests. Not everyone likes dogs and finds a friendly dog ​​greeting too much of a good thing;
- Never let your dog loose or walk around the restaurant. Make sure your dog stays on a leash and under the table;
- Do not let your dog "join dinner" at the table or under the table;
- Dogs are not allowed in the breakfast room; When we have to compensate other guests due to nuisance from your pet, these costs will be passed on to the owner of the dog;
- We reserve the right to charge extra cleaning costs in case of excessive soiling of the room;
- In case of persistent noise nuisance, for example by barking, we reserve the right to remove the dog from the hotel. Removal due to nuisance does not entitle you to a refund.
Finally, we would like to give you the following tip: Make sure that your dog stays under the table during your stay in our restaurant, does not cause a nuisance and behaves like a real "table companion". Then other guests have no complaints and we can continue to receive four-legged friends in the future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!