Museum Drachten - De Stijl Package
from € 130.00 p.p. for 2 nightsValid from 1 Jan 2018 until 31 Dec 2018
Museum Drachten is a museum of modern art in the Northern Netherlands. It has an (inter) national collection with works by, among others, Theo van Doesburg, Kurt Schwitters and Thijs Rinsema. These artists represented the international avant-garde movements Dadaism and De Stijl in Drachten.
You can find Museum Dr8888 located in the center of Drachten, in a former Franciscan Monastery.
In the museum there are masterpieces of Theo Van Doesburg and several other works of the German Dadaist Kurt Schwitters. Author K. Schippers donated his Holland-Dada archives to Museum Drachten. In the museum are also 2 original artworks by Man Ray and many works by Ploeg-artist H.N. Werkman. for long-term loan periods, thus truly making this the main Interbellum of the North of the Netherlands.
Museumplein 2, Drachten
Opening hours Museum Dr8888: Tuesday - Sunday, 11.00-17.00 o'clock*.
* Museum is closed in the period 18 Septembre - 30 Septembre 2017.
Including the package:
- Coffee/thee with a piece of Drachtster turf (typical 'cake' from Drachten)
- 2x overnight stay in a comfort double room
- 2x 3 course dinner
- 2x breakfast buffet
- Entrance ticket Museum Drachten*
- Hiking route
Pets are not allowed in the comfort rooms. If you would like to bring your pet, please let us know in advance. You can stay in a standard double room. The will be charge a supplement for pets.
* For large exhibitions there is a surcharge of € 2.00 per person. This can be paid in the museum.
- Based on 2 persons in a room
- Single supplement: € 17,50 per room per night
- Arrival on all days of the week, on base of availability.
- Rate children on request.
- For large exhibitions there is a surcharge of € 2.00 per person. This can be paid in the museum.
In and around the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Family room
- Free parking
- Restaurant à la carte
- Hotel bar
- Charging point for electric cars
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Wake up service
- Electric bicycle rental
- Bicycle shed
- Electronic fireplace
- (Covered) bicycle parking
- E-bike rental
Nice to know
- Check in vanaf 14.00 uur
- Check uit tot 12.00 uur
- Breakfast € 13.50 p.p.
- Pets allowed on standard rooms only, we will charge a supplement
- Breakfast monday-friday: 06.30 - 10.30 o'clock
- Breakfast saturday and sunday: 07.00 - 10.30 o'clock
- Restaurant: Kitchen open from 10.00 - 22.00 o'clock
- Cancellation can be without any charges before 14.00 p.m. the day before arrival.